Men suffering from gynecomastia feel the embarrassment while in public. Variation in hormone levels among males triggers the problem of excessive large boobs in men. There are several factors which contribute to this condition among men. Instead of living with this condition, you can get rid of it by simply undergoing knife. Gynecomastia surgery in Delhi is one of the most commonly performed procedures which can help men regain their lost self-confidence and self-image.
Small amount of glandular tissues are present in the breasts of male. It is the enlargement of these glandular tissues which causes the formation large breasts in men. Medically this abnormal and excessive large breast in men is known as gynecomastia. It can affect either one or both breasts. In other words, it can be either unilateral or bilateral.However, make sure that you do not confuse this condition with pseudo gynecomastia. It is the deposition of fat in the breast part of men. An excessive large breast in man is a problem which can arise at any stage of life. However, most commonly, it surfaces at late adulthood or early puberty. Here are a few causes of the condition which you should know before undergoing gynecomastia surgery in India.
Both females and males have hormone – while female have estrogen, men have androgen. At the time of puberty, the level of hormones present in body keeps fluctuating. If estrogen levels are much higher in comparison to androgen levels then gynecomastia occurs. Usually, this kind of hormonal imbalance resolves at its own within time of six months to two years. There can be several other reasons for the fluctuation in the hormone levels. A man who suffers from malnutrition and recovers from it tops the list of the cause of this condition. According to studies conducted, it has been found that it brings major changes in the natural synthesis of this condition, and thus its levels.
Side effects of medicine
There are several drugs as well as medicines which can trigger the problem of gynecomastia in men. Some diuretics can lead to anti-androgenic activity in the body of a man. Medicines to treat hypertension, specifically those which contain calcium channel blockers as an ingredient affect metabolic process of hormones in men and, thus can be related with improper or long-term use of medicines for ulcers, bacterial infection and prostate cancer. Men who use tea tree oil and lavender oil for long-term can also develop gynecomastia as they are observed to prompt this condition because of their weak estrogen activity.
In addition to above slated two causes, some health conditions can also cause gynecomastia in men. It is important to monitor health on a regular basis to avoid facing any such problem. It is apparent for patients suffering from this condition to look for the best gynecomastia surgery cost in Delhi. To know about the prices for gynecomastia surgery in Delhi, you can meet surgeon and make decision accordingly.
Get more http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com
Get more http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/male-breast-reduction.html
Do you have overly large sized breasts? If yes then you might be aware how embarrassing the situation becomes. Gynecomastia surgery is the best option for men who are suffering this condition. Here is an insight on how the surgery is performed?
The main objective of this surgery is to restore normal male breast contour and correct deformities of the areola, breast and nipple. Excision, liposuction or a combination of two is the surgical options for this condition.
- As far choice of surgical technique goes, it depends on the possibility of skin redundancy after the surgical procedure. In comparison to older patients, skin shrinkage is greater in younger patients.
- Webster incision or the intra-areolar incision is the most common approach extending along the circumference of the bottom of the areola in the pigmented area.
- The length of the incision made is decided on the basis of a patient’s anatomy.
- In severe cases, skin resection, also known as surgical removal of a part of a structure or an organ, and nipple transposition might also be done by the gynecomastia surgeon.
- Minimally invasive gynecomastia surgery has gained immense popularity. In this “pull-through method”, a small incision is made at the edge of the areola. Following liposuction method, the glandular tissue from the overlying areola is pulled through this incision. Smaller incision is the main advantage of the procedure.
- Ultrasonic liposuction approach has improved the outcomes of this surgery. In liposuction-assisted breast reduction technique, there is relatively less compromise of areola slough, blood supply and nipple distortion. Also, there are fewer postoperative complications with this method when compared to open surgical resection. However, this technique is not apt for treating the problem of glandular gynecomastia.
Follow on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQNd1MQQS8Y
Learn more about #malebreastreduction at http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com
Learn more about #gynecomastia at http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/male-breast-reduction.html
If you’re considering a surgical breast lift, one way to see if it might help you is to put a pencil under your breast and see if it stays there. If it does, a breast lift might be an option.
The most common breast lift operation, called mastopexy, repositions the nipple higher on the chest wall. Women usually get this procedure on an outpatient basis, meaning there’s no overnight stay. It takes about three hours and is usually done under general anesthesia.
Some women also get breast implants at the same time as their breast lift.
Your surgeon should describe your options and explain the procedure in detail.
Learn more about #breastlift at http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com
Learn more about #mastopexy at http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/breast-lift-surgery.html
Enquiry At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch #breastlift-video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s04HeBStxro
“Men are becoming very conscious about body flab, particularly younger ones. They want to have a body shape that they want to show off, especially a perfect chest. Trends are changing. More men come to us for male breast reduction and nose surgery.”
SYMPTOM OF GYNECOMASTIA
- Enlargement of the male breasts.
- It is typically symmetrical in location and may have a rubbery or firm feel.
- It usually occurs on both sides but can be unilateral in some cases.
- The enlargement may be greater on one side even if both sides are involved.
- Tenderness and sensitivity may be present, although there is typically no severe pain.
In most cases, gynecomastia can be diagnosed by a physical examination. In certain cases medical history and tests may be recommended to help establish the cause of gynecomastia such as blood tests to examine liver, kidney, and thyroid function. Measurement of hormone levels in the bloodstream may also be recommended in some cases.
Learn more about #gynecomastia at http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com
Learn more about #malebreastreduction at http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/male-breast-reduction.html
Learn more about #nosesurgery at http://www.bestfacesurgeryindia.com
If you are unhappy with your breasts’ size or shape, or if you recently had a mastectomy, breast implants may be worth to consider. They are most often used to increase the size of the breasts but they can be also used to correct the shape, make the breast appear more symmetrical and reconstruct the breast mound. It is important to keep in mind, however, that silicone and saline implants can’t correct or prevent breast sagging and that your breast will continue to “age” after the surgery. Also, they may also change in shape due to weight gain or/and weight loss. Last but not the least important, keep in mind that they don’t lasts a lifetime. On the contrary, they are usually removed and replaced within 10 years. #cosmeticsurgery
Learn more about #breastaugmentation at http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com
Learn more about #breastimplants at http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/breast-augmentation.html
• Are you a man suffering with enlarged breasts?
• Have both your breasts have developed out of proportion?
• Do you feel uncomfortable to take off your shirt at the beach side?
• Is your low self-esteem low because you have male moobs?
• Are you looking for a permanent solution to get rid of large boobs?
If you answered – Yes to one of these questions, then you have a condition called Gynecomastia.
As part of the assessment process for a gynecomastia procedure (http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com), it is important to have certain blood and other tests such as x-ray and ECG to ensure that you are fit for the surgery performed under general anaesthesia. Dissolvable stitches are used in gynecomastia to do away with the need for suture removal and to minimize any scar.
To prepare for your Gynecomastia Surgery and help reduce stress, you can avail leave from work a day before the surgery and do something relaxing, see a movie, spend time with friends or get a nice relaxing head massage. This period of idleness relieves you from stress.
Learn more about male breast reduction at http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/male-breast-reduction.html
Overly large breasts can cause health and emotional problems. In addition to self image issues, you may also experience physical pain and discomfort.
The weight of excess breast tissue can impair your ability to lead an active life. The emotional discomfort and self-consciousness often associated with having large pendulous breasts can be as important an issue as the physical discomfort and pain.
Breast reduction is a good option for you if you:
- Are physically healthy
- Have realistic expectations
- Don’t smoke
- Are bothered by feeling that your breasts are too large
- Have breasts that limit your physical activity
- Experience back, neck, and shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
- Have shoulder indentations from bra straps
- Have skin irritation beneath the breast crease
Get more information http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com/
Get more http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/breast-reduction.html
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/+BestBreastSurgeryIndiaNewDelhi