Enlarged male breasts or gynecomastia is a common condition among men. If you are living with this condition then just think again as male breast reduction surgery can help you get rid of overly large size of breasts. Gear up to participate in sports, gym or exercise without having to worry about male breasts as the surgery can help you get rid of this condition.
Get more information http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com
Do you have overly large sized breasts? If yes then you might be aware how embarrassing the situation becomes. Gynecomastia surgery is the best option for men who are suffering this condition. Here is an insight on how the surgery is performed?
The main objective of this surgery is to restore normal male breast contour and correct deformities of the areola, breast and nipple. Excision, liposuction or a combination of two is the surgical options for this condition.
- As far choice of surgical technique goes, it depends on the possibility of skin redundancy after the surgical procedure. In comparison to older patients, skin shrinkage is greater in younger patients.
- Webster incision or the intra-areolar incision is the most common approach extending along the circumference of the bottom of the areola in the pigmented area.
- The length of the incision made is decided on the basis of a patient’s anatomy.
- In severe cases, skin resection, also known as surgical removal of a part of a structure or an organ, and nipple transposition might also be done by the gynecomastia surgeon.
- Minimally invasive gynecomastia surgery has gained immense popularity. In this “pull-through method”, a small incision is made at the edge of the areola. Following liposuction method, the glandular tissue from the overlying areola is pulled through this incision. Smaller incision is the main advantage of the procedure.
- Ultrasonic liposuction approach has improved the outcomes of this surgery. In liposuction-assisted breast reduction technique, there is relatively less compromise of areola slough, blood supply and nipple distortion. Also, there are fewer postoperative complications with this method when compared to open surgical resection. However, this technique is not apt for treating the problem of glandular gynecomastia.
Follow on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQNd1MQQS8Y
Learn more about #malebreastreduction at http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com
Learn more about #gynecomastia at http://www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/male-breast-reduction.html
Gynecomastia (bestbreastsurgeryindia.com) is an enlargement or excess of male breast tissue. While this condition is not often discussed, gynecomastia affects 40 to 60 percent of all men, to some varying degree. Gynecomastia involves developing an excess amount of glandular tissue or fatty tissue in the breast area, but now you don’t have to worry at all about it because male breast reduction in Delhi is provided at a very low priced offered in all the major metropolitan cities such as Delhi under the supervision of senior most and highly experienced cosmetic surgeons of India. Patients are being provided with the facilities of the world renowned corporate hospitals of India having the best and fully equipped well trained staff present 24 hours at your service to look after your needs for best breast surgery India.
In best gynecomastia surgery cost in Delhi, a temporary excess amount of glandular breast tissue can develop in young boys. This is normal and generally disappears within a few months to a year. Gynecomastia can be caused by steroid abuse, obesity, excessive marijuana or alcohol consumption, tumors, genetic disorders, chromosomal abnormalities, chronic liver disease, castration, and medication side effects. There are a variety of types of medication that may cause gynecomastia in men. Men who have gynecomastia may be eligible to receive gynecomastia surgery to reduce the size of their breasts. A patient who is interested in this type of procedure may wish to speak to a certified plastic surgeon to determine the cause of gynecomastia. If a patient’s gynecomastia is the result of obesity, a surgeon may recommend that the patient first make attempts to correct the problem through exercise and weight loss. If the cause of gynecomastia is prescription or other drugs, those problems might need to be addressed before plastic surgery is considered. In 2001, 16,515 men received gynecomastia surgery, placing this procedure in the top five most common plastic surgery procedures performed on men. It is important to speak with a certified plastic surgeon about your full medical history and condition before pursuing this surgery. Gynecomastia surgery is a safe procedure overall, with complications infrequent and usually minor.
Best breast surgery India is one of the best solution for the patients seeking treatment for getting rid of the male breast as it is being offered at a very low cost along with the facilities of the abroad expert’s surgeons of India in all the major cities which help the patients to choose the Cosmetic centers having all the modern healthcare facilities made available 24 hours at your service as according to their preference. Patients will also be provided with a holiday tour arranged by the medical tourism in India at various pleasant and astonishing tourist destinations of India offered at a very affordable cost along with the best breast surgery India.
Get more information: http://www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com/
Follow me on https://plus.google.com/+BestBreastSurgeryIndiaNewDelhi/posts
13A PALAM MARG, VASANT VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110057, INDIA