Enlarged male breasts or gynecomastia is a common condition among men. If you are living with this condition then just think again as male breast reduction surgery can help you get rid of overly large size of breasts. Gear up to participate in sports, gym or exercise without having to worry about male breasts as the surgery can help you get rid of this condition.
Get more information www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com
Do you have overly large sized breasts? If yes then you might be aware how embarrassing the situation becomes. Gynecomastia surgery is the best option for men who are suffering this condition. Here is an insight on how the surgery is performed?
The main objective of this surgery is to restore normal male breast contour and correct deformities of the areola, breast and nipple. Excision, liposuction or a combination of two is the surgical options for this condition.
- As far choice of surgical technique goes, it depends on the possibility of skin redundancy after the surgical procedure. In comparison to older patients, skin shrinkage is greater in younger patients.
- Webster incision or the intra-areolar incision is the most common approach extending along the circumference of the bottom of the areola in the pigmented area.
- The length of the incision made is decided on the basis of a patient’s anatomy.
- In severe cases, skin resection, also known as surgical removal of a part of a structure or an organ, and nipple transposition might also be done by the gynecomastia surgeon.
- Minimally invasive gynecomastia surgery has gained immense popularity. In this “pull-through method”, a small incision is made at the edge of the areola. Following liposuction method, the glandular tissue from the overlying areola is pulled through this incision. Smaller incision is the main advantage of the procedure.
- Ultrasonic liposuction approach has improved the outcomes of this surgery. In liposuction-assisted breast reduction technique, there is relatively less compromise of areola slough, blood supply and nipple distortion. Also, there are fewer postoperative complications with this method when compared to open surgical resection. However, this technique is not apt for treating the problem of glandular gynecomastia.
Follow on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQNd1MQQS8Y
Learn more about #malebreastreduction at www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com
Learn more about #gynecomastia at www.themedspa.us/cosmetic-surgery/male-breast-reduction.html